Job Opportunities from Our Sponsor – Benchmark IT
Upcoming Area and Virtual Events
info360 Conference & Expo
- Tuesday, June 12, 2012 through Thursday, June 14, 2012
- Jacob Javitz Center, New York, NY
- Register Now!
Code Camp 5
Recent Meeting Downloads
- Introducing SQL Server 2012 (Kevin S. Goff)
- Multi-Threading for the Everyday Developer (Miguel Castro)
- Zoho Creator (Herb Wexler)
- Cross-Platform Mobile Development with .NET (Greg Shackles)
- August 2: Make Money With Our Skills – Stop Being a Wage Slave – Or is it all that bad? (Ron Isaac)
Certified Staffing Solutions
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 – Business Intelligence Development (70-448) – 5 days – $2,125
- This course covers these SQL Server 2008 topics: Create SSIS packages; troubleshoot data flow and control flow, Configure, debug, and deploy SSIS solutions, Develop SSAS cubes for OLAP and data mining services, Implement custom logic with MDX, Optimize storage design and query performance, Create SSRS reports; enable interactivity; write custom code, Manage the report environment, Configure security features for SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 – Database Development (70-433) – 5 days – $2,125
- This course covers these SQL Server 2008 topics: Create and manage database objects, Query and modify data; implement subqueries and CTEs, Optimize table structures and data integrity, Create stored procedures, functions, and triggers, Manage transactions, error handling, and change tracking, Tune query performance, Implement database mail, full-text search, Service Broker, scripts, Work with XML and SQLCLR.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 – Implementation and Maintenance (70-432) – 5 days – $2,125
- This course covers these SQL Server 2008 topics: Configure, manage, back up, and restore databases, Create a partitioned table, index, or indexed view, Configure services and components to manage your environment, Help prevent unauthorized access at each security infrastructure layer, Design and deploy high-availability solutions, Manage SQL Server Agent jobs, alerts, and operators, Identify service, concurrency, and job execution problems.
- Unemployed Subscription Offer
User Group Services
Presentation material downloads are now available from our Downloads page. You can reach this page from the menu bar on top of each page.
- Other area group announcements
- Job announcements
- Other out-of-band announcements
Sponsors / Contributors
- UConn / CITI
- Benchmark IT
- Data Education