Thursday, March 20, 2014, 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM
As opportunities in the developer marketplace are heating up, it’s just as important to have great interviewing skills as it is to have great technical skills. John Bemis and Benchmark IT will give us insights into the interviewing process, including the topics of:
• General State of the IT Marketplace
• How to conduct a job search: either Passive, or Active
• How to work with recruiters
• Resume do’s and dont’s
• Helpful career/job sites and resources.
Benchmark IT is an IT recruiting and consulting firm based in Stamford, serving IT professionals and companies in the NYC tri-state area. We work closely on a personal basis with our candidates and clients, working to make excellent “matches,” and minimizing surprises on all sides during the recruitment process. We work on full-time, contract and contract-to-hire positions.
Our focus includes
• Software and Web Development
• Database Engineering and Support
• Project Management and Business Systems Analysis
• Executive and Technical Management
• Managed staffing and onsite solutions
We have enjoyed sponsoring the Fairfield/Westchester .net and SQL Server users groups for the past several years.
www.bmarkits.com 203-708-9886 contact: John Bemis email@example.com